segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2016

...

JOSH RADNOR (Ted Mosby) & COBIE SMULDERS (Robin Scherbatsky) 
in "How I Met Your Mother"

Robin Scherbatsky: Ted, this is a sign, and you know it! I mean, the universe is screaming at me right now, how can you of all people have come to ignore that? 
Ted Mosby: Because maybe it's dumb to look for the signs from the universe! Maybe the universe has better things to do. I mean, dear God, I hope it does. You know how many signs I've gotten, that I should or shouldn't be with someone? And where has it gotten me? Maybe there aren't any signs. Maybe... maybe a locket's just a locket, and... a chair's just a chair. Maybe we don't have to give meaning to every little thing. And maybe we don't... Maybe we don't need the universe to tell us what we really want. Maybe we already know that. Deep down. 

in "How I Met Your Mother" (S8 E23)